- Check chemical readings of water and balance them
- Net surface and bottom of pool
- Brush walls and steps
- Empty skimmer and pump baskets
- Inspect equipment to ensure there are no leaks and everything is functioning properly
- Backwash filter
- Clean salt cell (when needed)
- Pool vacuum operation checked
- Please take a look at our pricing chart to see our services and pricing.
Damaged pool equipment is frustrating and can cost you more money in the long run if not repaired in a timely manner. We have trained expert pool technicians who will get your pool back in shape in no time. We repair in-floor pool vacuums, pool lights, pool filters, pool pumps, pool leaks, and much more.
We offer acid washing for Pebble Tec and plaster pools. Please call for pricing.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our services, please feel free to contact us.